Jump to Main Content
- Roman Schroeder; Renata Grzywa; Christian Rainer Wirtz; Marcin Sienczyk; Timo Burster
- Analytical biochemistry 2019 pp. -
- CD4-positive T-lymphocytes; CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; active sites; amino acid sequences; avidin; biotin; cathepsin G; chemical bonding; enzyme activity; flow cytometry; innate immunity; moieties; natural killer cells; phosphonates; serine; signal-to-noise ratio
- ... Cathepsin G (CatG) is responsible for several distinct immune processes of adaptive and innate immunity depending on extra- or intracellular occurrence of CatG. Recently, we established a method to detect CatG activity at the cell surface of natural killer cells by using the activity-based probe MARS116-Bt in flow cytometry. MARS116-Bt consists of biotin, spacer, amino acid sequence, and a phospho ...
- Zhaoxiang Liu; Hua Zhang; Hong Xia; Baocheng Wang; Renwen Zhang; Qun Zeng; Lingzhi Guo; Kui Shen; BaTa Wang; Yanheng Zhong; Zhizhong Li; Guodong Sun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 367-372
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; animal injuries; animal models; biotin; cerebrospinal fluid; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; humans; infectious diseases; inflammation; mice; permeability; spinal cord; staining
- ... Perforin plays an important role in autoimmune and infectious diseases, but its function in immune inflammatory responses after spinal cord injury (SCI) has received insufficient attention. The goal of this study is to determine the influence of perforin after spinal cord injury (SCI) on secondary inflammation. Compared recovery from SCI in perforin knockout (Prf1−/−) and wild-type(WT)mice, WT mic ...