Jump to Main Content
- Casey M. Delphia; Terry Griswold; Elizabeth G. Reese; Kevin M. O'Neill; Laura A. Burkle
- Biodiversity data journal 2019 v.7 pp. e30062
- Lasioglossum; Melissodes; agroecosystems; bees; biodiversity; morphospecies; pollination; vegetables; wild flowers; Alabama; Arizona; California; Kansas; Minnesota; Mississippi; Montana; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; Rocky Mountain region; Utah
- ... Over three years (2013-2015), we sampled bees using nets and bowl traps on four diversified vegetable farms in Gallatin County, Montana, USA, as part of a study evaluating the use of wildflower strips for supporting wild bees and crop pollination services on farmlands (Delphia et al. In prep). We document 202 species and morphospecies from 32 genera within five families, of which 25 species repres ...
- Meghan O'Connor; Samantha R. Helal; Douglas E. Latch; William A. Arnold
- Water research 2019 v.156 pp. 23-33
- absorption; effluents; energy; hydrochemistry; molecular weight; organic matter; rivers; singlet oxygen; wastewater; wastewater treatment; Arizona; California; Minnesota
- ... The organic matter present in wastewater effluents (EfOM), is likely to have different properties than the organic matter present in the receiving water. The properties of EfOM will affect the fate of contaminants of emerging concern because EfOM is a source of photochemically produced reactive intermediates (PPRIs) capable of transforming contaminants. Effluent water samples were taken seasonally ...