Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jun, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental science & technology 2019 v.53 no.7 pp. 3464-3470
- air; combustion; polychlorinated biphenyls; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; polymers; sealants; seasonal variation; summer; temperature; volatilization; winter; China
- ... Although polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) have been banned for several decades, they are still detected with elevated levels due to their unintentional production from combustion and industrial thermal processes (UP-PCBs). To investigate the composition and current levels of UP-PCBs and understand which sources are controlling PCB burdens in ambient atmosphere, air samples were collected from Augu ...
- Li, Jun, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2019 v.206 pp. 225-236
- aerosols; air; alkanes; atmospheric chemistry; autumn; biogeochemistry; biomass; burning; carbon; climate; emissions; fatty acids; fossil fuels; fossils; fuel combustion; genetic markers; mannitol; molecular weight; organic matter; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; tracer techniques; wastes; winter; China; South China Sea
- ... Continental outflow influences concentration and chemical composition of marine aerosols, which has an important impact on regional biogeochemistry and climate. Aerosols sampling for molecular marker study was conducted from June 2015 to May 2016 at Xieyang Island in the northern South China Sea (SCS), to learn the impact of outflow from Indo-China Peninsular (ICP) and South China (SC). Xieyang Is ...