Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Shuanglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Soil biology & biochemistry 2019 v.138
- Amoebozoa; DNA barcoding; Myxogastrea; Pinus armandii; carbon nitrogen ratio; community structure; environmental factors; forest soils; forest types; fruiting bodies; microhabitats; protists; sequence homology; soil pH; soil sampling; species diversity; tropical forests; China
- ... Myxomycetes are the most species-rich Amoebozoa group and one of the major components of soil protist diversity. However, information on their ecology in soil remains surprisingly scarce, since most ecological myxomycete studies focused on microhabitats where fruiting bodies occur. Using DNA metabarcoding method, this study investigated the community of dark-spored myxomycetes in the soil of a sub ...
- Li, Shuanglin, et al. Show all 20 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2019 v.197 pp. 103-117
- aerosols; atmospheric chemistry; biomass; burning; chemical composition; cities; cluster analysis; combustion; health effects assessments; heavy metals; models; particulate emissions; particulates; pollution control; risk; winter; China
- ... To understand the impact of pollution control measures on the ambient fine particle (PM2.5) in Nanjing, two sampling campaigns before and after the release of pollution control measures (BPCM: Jan.–Nov. 2014 and APCM: Nov. 2015–Jul. 2016) were conducted. Chemical compositions, sources, regional transport, and potential health risks of PM2.5 for the two distinguishable periods were compared. Result ...