Jump to Main Content
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.656 pp. 567-575
- ecosystems; emissions; environmental assessment; forests; monitoring; nitrogen; ozone; pollution load; risk; Czech Republic
- ... It is widely accepted that excessive loads of nitrogen (N) deposition and ambient ozone (O3) endanger natural ecosystems and the environment. Despite substantial reductions in emissions since the early 1990s both in the Czech Republic and in neighbouring countries, neither O3 exposures nor N deposition have yet decreased to acceptable levels relative to the recommended thresholds. Based on long-te ...
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.664 pp. 1107-1116
- aerosols; air pollution; airshed; atomic absorption spectrometry; biomass; burning; carbon; chemical composition; dust; heat; industry; ion exchange chromatography; ions; meteorology; nitrates; particulates; sulfates; traffic; Atlantic Ocean; Czech Republic; North Sea; Norwegian Sea
- ... From 2nd April 2008 to 28th March 2009, a total 248 daily samples of the PM2.5 and PM10 were collected every sixth day parallel at two suburban sites (Libuš and Suchdol) located at the two opposite sides (south and north, respectively) of Prague, Czech Republic. The PM2.5 samples were analyzed for ions by ion chromatography (IC), organic and elemental carbon (OC and EC) by OC/EC analyzer and PM10 ...