Jump to Main Content
- Xu-Cong Lv; Wei-Ling Guo; Lu Li; Xiao-Dan Yu; Bin Liu
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.57 pp. 48-58
- Anaerovorax; Bacteroides; Ganoderma lucidum; Ignavigranum; Jeotgalicoccus; Phascolarctobacterium; Psychrobacter; Roseburia; Sporosarcina; bile acids; blood serum; cholesterol metabolism; dysbiosis; excretion; free fatty acids; gene expression; genes; high fat diet; hypercholesterolemia; intestinal microorganisms; lipid composition; low density lipoprotein cholesterol; messenger RNA; metagenomics; oral administration; peptides; phylotype; polysaccharides; rats; triacylglycerols
- ... This study aimed to investigate the effects of polysaccharide peptides from Ganoderma lucidum (GLPP) on hyperlipidaemia and gut microbiota dysbiosis in high-fat diet (HFD)-exacerbated hypercholesterolemic rats. Results showed that oral administrations of GLPP markedly alleviated the dyslipidaemia through decreasing the serum levels of triglyceride (TG), cholesterol (TC), free fatty acids (FFA) and ...
- Yaping Liu; Yumeng Li; Wenlingzi Zhang; Mingzhe Sun; Zesheng Zhang
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.55 pp. 381-390
- Ganoderma lucidum; glucose; glycemic effect; glycogen; high fat diet; hypoglycemia; insulin resistance; inulin; lipid metabolism; messenger RNA; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; nutrient transport; rats; streptozotocin
- ... It has been reported that both inulin and ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides are conducive to glucose metabolism. The aim of present study was to explore the hypoglycemia effect and molecular mechanism of the inulin combined with ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides in type 2 diabetic mellitus (T2DM) rats. T2DM rats were induced by high fat diet (HFD) and streptozotocin (STZ). Then the inulin and gano ...