Jump to Main Content
- El-Alam, Imad; Zgheib, Raviella; Iriti, Marcello; El Beyrouthy, Marc; Hattouny, Paul; Verdin, Anthony; Fontaine, Joël; Chahine, Ramez; Lounès-Hadj Sahraoui, Anissa; Makhlouf, Hassane
- Foods 2019 v.8 no.3
- Origanum syriacum, etc ; agricultural soils; biochemical polymorphism; biomass production; biosynthesis; carvacrol; chemotypes; composts; edaphic factors; essential oils; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; gastronomy; mycorrhizal fungi; oregano; potting mix; soil inoculation; staple foods; thymol; traditional medicine; vegetables; Lebanon; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Background: Origanum syriacum L. is an aromatic plant growing wild in Lebanon. ...
... findings revealed that the soil type affects the O. syriacum chemotype. Indeed, the EO ...
- Benelli, Giovanni; Pavela, Roman; Petrelli, Riccardo; Cappellacci, Loredana; Bartolucci, Fabrizio; Canale, Angelo; Maggi, Filippo
- Industrial crops and products 2019 v.134 pp. 26-32
- Origanum syriacum, etc ; Eisenia fetida; Harmonia axyridis; Musca domestica; Myzus persicae; Spodoptera littoralis; beneficial organisms; botanical insecticides; carvacrol; cypermethrin; earthworms; essential oils; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; infectious diseases; ingredients; insect pests; insecticidal properties; leaves; monoterpenoids; mortality; pizza; toxicity; variance; vermicomposting; Lebanon; Middle East; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Origanum syriacum subsp. syriacum, also known as ‘Za’tar’ is an aromatic shrub ...
... pizza (“manoushe”). Starting from its safety for humans, here O. syriacum subsp. ...
... syriacum was selected to assess the insecticidal efficacy of its leaf essential oil ...