Jump to Main Content
- Yumin Duan; Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi; Tao Liu; Shivpal Verma; Quan Wang; Hongyu Chen; Xiuna Ren; Zengqiang Zhang; Mukesh Kumar Awasthi
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 79-87
- Dysgonomonas; Marinimicrobium; Pseudomonas; Tissierella; bacterial communities; bacterial culture; biochar; cow manure; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; statistical analysis; straw
- ... The present work studied to evaluate the effectiveness under the interaction of bacterial consortium and biochar applied to give impetus to bacterial community activities among cow manure composting. High-throughput sequencing technique and six treatments were carried out: T2, T3 and T6 were single apply of bacteria culture (C), 12%wood biochar (12%WB) and 12%wheat straw biochar (12%WSB), respecti ...
- Junjun Yan; Peng Chen; Yan Zeng; Yan Men; Shicheng Mu; Yueming Zhu; Yefu Chen; Yuanxia Sun
- Marine drugs 2019 v.17 no.10 pp. -
- Marinimicrobium; alginate lyase; alginates; bioactive properties; carbohydrate binding; catalytic activity; chemical industry; mechanism of action; medicine; metal ions; pH stability; salt tolerance; substrate specificity; thermal stability; trisaccharides
- ... Alginase lyase is an important enzyme for the preparation of alginate oligosaccharides (AOS), that possess special biological activities and is widely used in various fields, such as medicine, food, and chemical industry. In this study, a novel bifunctional alginate lyase (AlgH) belonging to the PL7 family was screened and characterized. The AlgH exhibited the highest activity at 45 °C and pH ...
- PubMed Central: