Jump to Main Content
- Xiuping Tang; Yu Hou; Qing Bo Meng; Guolin Zhang; Fuxin Liang; Xi-Ming Song
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.570 pp. 191-198
- acylation; catalysts; catalytic activity; emulsifiers; emulsifying; emulsions; ionic liquids; moieties; nanoparticles; silica; toluene
- ... In this work, we developed a continuous non-aqueous flow Pickering emulsion interface catalysis (FPIC) system for heterogeneous acylation. Poly (1-vinyl-3-ethylimidazolium bromide) (PILs) functionalized silica@PS/PDVB Janus particles (JPs) were synthesized. The catalyst H3PW12O40 (PA) was then immobilized on PIL-modified JPs by anion-exchanging. The PIL grafted on the silica side and the inherent ...
- Juan Tamayo-Cabezas; Salwa Karboune
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.79 pp. 81-90
- Humicola insolens; acylation; catalytic activity; emulsions; epoxides; ferulic acid; feruloyl esterase; magnetism; microparticles; nanoparticles; raffinose; substrate specificity
- ... Ferulic acid acylation of oligosaccharides catalyzed by feruloyl esterases (FAE) is a promising route to produce feruloylated oligosaccharides. However, modulation of FAE synthetic properties is a key step to improve the acylation. The efficiency of H. insolens FAE to catalyze the feruloylation in six different surfactantless microemulsions reaction systems was evaluated. The highest yield (57%) w ...