Jump to Main Content
- Martín-Pérez, Andrea, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Sedimentary geology 2019 v.383 pp. 136-147
- air; calcium; coatings; crystals; dust; evaporation; gypsum; ions; lava; leaching; oxygen; rain; relative humidity; seawater; stable isotopes; strontium; sulfates; uranium; Canary Islands
- ... Lava tubes from Lanzarote Island in the Canary Archipelago commonly show white speleothems that stand out from the black basaltic rock. Mineralogical analyses of the speleothems from El Covón and Chifletera lava tubes show that gypsum is the dominant mineral with minor amounts of halite. Speleothems composed of microcrystalline gypsum (up to 150 μm long) are: coatings, globules, or extensive white ...
- Pozza, Simone Andréa, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Atmospheric pollution research journal 2019 v.10 no.2 pp. 520-530
- air; air pollution; ammonium; anthropogenic activities; bicarbonates; calcium; chemical composition; chlorides; chromatography; cities; emissions; magnesium; mining; nitrates; pH; pollutants; potassium; principal component analysis; protons; rain; rural areas; sodium; sulfates; titration; traffic; urban areas; variance; Brazil
- ... In the city of Limeira, located in the State of São Paulo, Brazil, the major ions of 30 rainwater samples, collected from Sep/2013 to Mar/2014, were quantified by ionic chromatography (ICS 90); and HCO3− was determined via Gran titration. Three source apportionment methods, namely Principal Component Analysis (PCA), air mass trajectory clustering and enrichment factor (EF), were used to identify t ...