Jump to Main Content
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2019 v.158 pp. 140-149
- algorithms; animal welfare; dairy cows; lameness; normal distribution; statistical models
- ... Dairy cow lameness is one of the diseases that affect the health of dairy cows, and the rapid and accurate detection of dairy cow lameness is an important research field for modern dairy cow farming. In this study, a lameness detection method based on a double normal distribution statistical model was proposed. The combination of these features could be used to determine the lameness of dairy cows ...
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Information processing in agriculture 2019 v.6 no.2 pp. 200-215
- algorithms; apples; branches; color; fruits; leaves; light intensity; lighting; monitoring; orchards; texture
- ... During the recognition and localization process of green apple targets, problems such as uneven illumination, occlusion of branches and leaves need to be solved. In this study, the multi-scale Retinex with color restoration (MSRCR) algorithm was applied to enhance the original green apple images captured in an orchard environment, aiming to minimize the impacts of varying light conditions. The enh ...