Jump to Main Content
- Sultan Khetani; Vinayaraj Ozhukil Kollath; Erin Eastick; Chantel Debert; Arindom Sen; Kunal Karan; Amir Sanati-Nezhad
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.145 pp. 111715
- animal injuries; antibodies; aqueous solutions; biomarkers; blood serum; brain; cerebrospinal fluid; dopamine; electrodes; gamma-aminobutyric acid; glutamic acid; graphene; immunosensors; moieties; nanosheets; neurotransmitters; norepinephrine; patients; phosphates; polymers; spinal cord; ubiquitin; ubiquitinyl hydrolase 1
- ... Rapid, selective, and ultra-sensitive detection of brain and spinal cord injury markers in bodily fluids is an unmet clinical need. In this work, Polycatecholamine as a rich source of amine moieties was used for single-step fabrication of ultrasensitive immunosensors for the detection of Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase (UCHL-1) biomarker of brain and spinal cord injuries and address the clin ...
- Zhaoxiang Liu; Hua Zhang; Hong Xia; Baocheng Wang; Renwen Zhang; Qun Zeng; Lingzhi Guo; Kui Shen; BaTa Wang; Yanheng Zhong; Zhizhong Li; Guodong Sun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 367-372
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; animal injuries; animal models; biotin; cerebrospinal fluid; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; humans; infectious diseases; inflammation; mice; permeability; spinal cord; staining
- ... Perforin plays an important role in autoimmune and infectious diseases, but its function in immune inflammatory responses after spinal cord injury (SCI) has received insufficient attention. The goal of this study is to determine the influence of perforin after spinal cord injury (SCI) on secondary inflammation. Compared recovery from SCI in perforin knockout (Prf1−/−) and wild-type(WT)mice, WT mic ...