Jump to Main Content
- Su, Dong-Sheng; Chen, Po-Yen; Chiu, Hsiang-Chih; Han, Chien-Chung; Yen, Ta-Jen; Chen, Hueih-Min
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.141 pp. 111209
- antigen detection, etc ; antibodies; antigens; atomic force microscopy; biosensors; cell adhesion molecules; diagnostic techniques; electric field; nanowires; neoplasms; silicon; spectroscopy; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Enhancing the efficiency of antibody protein immobilized on a silicon nanowire-based chip for their antigens detection is reported. An external electric field (EEF) is applied to direct the orientation of antibodies during their immobilization on a chip. Atomic force microscopy (AFM) is used to measure the binding forces between immobilized antibody and targeting antigen under the influence of EEF ...
- Wu, Qiong; Li, Ningbo; Wang, Ying; liu, Ying; Xu, Yanchao; Wei, Shuting; Wu, Jiandong; Jia, Guangri; Fang, Xuedong; Chen, Fangfang; Cui, Xiaoqiang
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.144 pp. 111697
- antigen detection, etc ; antibodies; antigens; biosensors; blood serum; carbides; carbon nanotubes; detection limit; early diagnosis; fluorescence; humans; monitoring; nanogold; nanoparticles; nanosilver; neoplasms; staphylococcal protein A; surface plasmon resonance; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) has become a leading technique for in situ bioaffinity assay of diverse targets without need of fluorescent or enzymatic labeling. Nanomaterials-enhanced SPR sensors have developed rapidly and widened the application scope of SPR sensing technology. In this report we describe an ultrasensitive SPR biosensor for detecting carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA). Our SPR biose ...