Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Mi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.650 pp. 2605-2613
- aerosols; ammonium; basins; emissions; inorganic ions; nitrates; nitrogen content; particulates; pollutants; pollution; sulfates; summer; water solubility; weather; winter; China
- ... PM2.5 samples were collected in four segregate one-month periods, each representing one season, for analyzing their contents of water soluble inorganic ions (WSIIs) in a small city inside Sichuan Basin. Daily PM2.5 concentrations ranged from 23.2 to 203.1 μg m−3 with an annual mean of 66.9 ± 33.6 μg m−3. Annual mean concentrations of WSIIs was 28.8 ± 20.3 μg m−3, accounting for 43.1% of PM2.5. Sea ...
- Tian, Mi, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.250 pp. 898-905
- aerosols; ammonia; ammonium; basins; cities; hydrolysis; neutralization; nitrates; nitric acid; oxidants; ozone; particulates; photochemical reactions; pollution; pollution control; sulfates; sulfur dioxide; winter; China
- ... Secondary inorganic aerosols, including sulfate, nitrate, and ammonium contribute to a large extent to the severe haze pollution events in China. Understanding their formation mechanisms is critical for designing effective mitigation strategies to control haze pollution, especially as the role of nitrate seemed to become more important recently, especially in some megacities. In the present study, ...