Jump to Main Content
- Türkowsky, Dominique; Lohmann, Patrick; Mühlenbrink, Marie; Schubert, Torsten; Adrian, Lorenz; Goris, Tobias; Jehmlich, Nico; von Bergen, Martin
- Journal of proteomics 2019 v.192 pp. 10-17
- Sulfurospirillum; anaerobes; anaerobic conditions; bacteria; biomass; dehalogenation; enzyme substrates; eukaryotic cells; ligands; mass spectrometry; melting; oxidoreductases; proteins; proteome; protocols; substrate specificity; temperature; tetrachloroethylene; thermal stability
- ... Thermal proteome profiling (TPP) is increasingly applied in eukaryotes to investigate protein-ligand binding through protein melting curve shifts induced by the presence of a ligand. In anaerobic bacteria, identification of protein-substrate interactions is a major challenge. We applied TPP to Sulfurospirillum multivorans, which is able to use trichloroethene as electron acceptor for growth, to in ...
- Li, Ruo-hong; Wang, Wei-jun; Li, Bing; Zhang, Jia-yu; Liu, Jie; Zhang, Gui-juan; Guo, Xue-chao; Zhang, Xi-hui; Li, Xiao-yan
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 360-370
- Aeromonas; Prevotella; Selenomonas; Sulfurospirillum; activated sludge; bacteria; biomass; food waste; fouling; hydrolysis; iron; membrane bioreactors; municipal wastewater; phosphorus; waste utilization; wastewater treatment
- ... A novel acidogenic phosphorus recovery (APR) process was developed in combination with Fe(III)-based chemical phosphorus removal and a membrane bioreactor (MBR) for enhanced wastewater treatment and effective P recovery. Two different system configurations were evaluated: Fe-dosing MBR (Fe-MBR), with the Fe-dosing into the MBR, and Fe-enhanced primary sedimentation followed by the MBR (FeP-MBR). T ...