Jump to Main Content
- Kikowska, Małgorzata; Kowalczyk, Mariusz; Stochmal, Anna; Thiem, Barbara
- Horticulture, environment and biotechnology 2019 v.60 no.1 pp. 147-154
- culture media, etc ; Eryngium planum; callus; medicinal plants; methyl jasmonate; micropropagation; plantlets; roots; sucrose; triterpenoid saponins; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... We investigated the conditions leading to the accumulation of saponins in plants using in vitro cultures of Eryngium planum L. The aim was to establish a system that produced saponins of the same quality as those found in field-grown plants and to enhance their accumulation in the laboratory. We observed that the content of saponins in organs from in vitro plantlets and plants grown in an experime ...
- Leyva-Peralta, Annel Lizeth; Salcedo-Morales, Guadalupe; Medina-Pérez, Virginia; López-Laredo, Alma Rosa; Trejo-Espino, José Luis; Trejo-Tapia, Gabriela
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2019 v.55 no.5 pp. 581-589
- culture media, etc ; Baccharis; caffeic acid; callus; chlorogenic acid; erythrodiol; explants; gastrointestinal system; in vitro studies; indole butyric acid; insects; kinetin; leaves; micropropagation; morphogenesis; pain; plantlets; roots; scanning electron microscopy; shoots; spectroscopy; thidiazuron; ursolic acid; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... We established a protocol for the in vitro propagation of Baccharis conferta Kunth. This plant is used to treat gastrointestinal problems, cramps, pain, respiratory problems, and insect bites. A high rate of shoot multiplication was obtained from nodal segments on Murashige and Skoog (MS) culture medium. The shoots regenerated roots without exogenous plant growth regulators (PGRs). All explants of ...