Jump to Main Content
- Muhammad Bilal; Hafiz M.N. Iqbal; Damiá Barceló
- Science of the total environment 2019 v.695 pp. 133896
- algae; aquatic invertebrates; biocatalysts; biodegradation; bioremediation; biotransformation; carcinogenicity; catalytic activity; chemical species; continuous systems; ecosystems; human health; humans; hydrolases; immobilized enzymes; laccase; microorganisms; nontarget organisms; pesticides; pollutants; pollution; transferases
- ... Inevitable use of pesticides due to modern agricultural practices and the associated worldwide environmental pollution has called the special attention of the researchers to overcome the persistence, recalcitrance, and multi-faceted toxicity of pesticides-based emerging contaminants. Some restricted use pesticides (RUPs) are highly toxic and carcinogenic chemicals that can be easily accumulated in ...
- Qianjing Liu; Nianrong Sun; Chun-hui Deng
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.110 pp. 66-80
- adsorbents; binding sites; chemical species; coordination polymers; immobilized enzymes; ligands; peptides; proteins; proteomics; surface area
- ... Metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) have been broadly applied to sample preparation which is an essential step in proteomics research. Their large surface area provides abundant binding sites, their specific pore structure can exclude large-sized proteins and allow small molecules to get inside their channels. Besides, the flexible functionalization gives infinite possibilities of MOFs applications in ...