Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Dileep Kumar, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Tetrahedron letters 2019 v.60 no.3 pp. 300-301
- Suzuki reaction; acylation; chemical structure; organic compounds
- ... A convergent and scalable synthetic route to a tetracyclic oligostilbenoid natural product, diptoindonesin G, is described where Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling and intramolecular Friedel-Crafts acylation were employed to construct the central C ring of diptoindonesin G. Two fragments for cross-coupling reaction were readily synthesized with similar efficiency. ...
- Singh, Dileep Kumar, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2019 v.84 no.10 pp. 6323-6336
- aldehydes; aromatic hydrocarbons; chemical reactions; chemical structure; organic chemistry
- ... A new type of three-component reaction was developed consisting of aldehydes, electron-rich (hetero)arenes, and trialkyl phosphite, which provided facile access to a wide range of diarylmethylphosphonates under mild reaction conditions. Simple one- or two-step synthetic manipulation of the resulting compounds enabled us to reach several polycyclic (hetero)aromatic systems efficiently. ...