Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Powder technology 2019 v.353 pp. 516-525
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Oenanthe javanica; beverages; chemical structure; color; dietary fiber; dispersibility; flavonoids; grinding; ingredients; oils; particle size; polyphenols; powders; proteins; solubility; surface area; thermal stability; xanthan gum
- ... Dried water dropwort (Oenanthe javanica DC.) was treated by coarse and superfine grindings, respectively. Four particle sizes water dropwort powders (WDPs) of 250-150, 150-75, 75-38 and < 38 μm were sieved, then the corresponding particle size, color, chemical components, thermal, functional, dissolution and dispersion properties were investigated. Results showed that the surface area, greenness, ...
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.7 pp. 4291-4303
- Bacteroidetes; Firmicutes; Maillard reaction products; acetylcholinesterase; adenosinetriphosphatase; beneficial microorganisms; blood serum; body weight changes; brain; catalase; color; dose response; enzyme activity; feces; flavor enhancers; fluorescence; food intake; galactose; glutathione peroxidase; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; histopathology; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; intestinal microorganisms; intestines; kidneys; liver; mice; necrosis; oxidative stress; rapeseed; sodium-potassium-exchanging ATPase; superoxide dismutase; tissues; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; urine; virulent strains
- ... As a good flavor enhancer, rapeseed peptide Maillard reaction products (MRPs) were developed, and the effects of MRPs on d-galactose induced aging Kunming mice were investigated for 6 weeks with low (200 mg kg⁻¹ day⁻¹), medium (400 mg kg⁻¹ day⁻¹) and high (800 mg kg⁻¹ day⁻¹) doses. Compared with the natural aging group and d-galactose induced aging mice, the mice with MRP administration showed inc ...