Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- BMC plant biology 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 247
- Larix gmelinii var. olgensis; biosynthesis; cellulose synthase; conifers; developmental stages; gene expression; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; leaves; lignification; microRNA; non-coding RNA; plant hormones; prediction; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; roots; signal transduction; stems; tissues
- ... BACKGROUND: MiRNAs (microRNA) are 18–24 nt endogenous noncoding RNAs that regulate gene expression at the post-transcriptional level, including tissue-specific, developmental timing and evolutionary conservation gene expression. RESULTS: This study used high-throughput sequencing technology for the first time in Larix olgensis, predicted 78 miRNAs, including 12,229,003 reads sRNA, screened differe ...
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Trees 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 469-480
- Picea likiangensis var. rubescens; antioxidants; benzyladenine; conifers; cytokinins; enzyme activity; germination; microRNA; plant development; plant growth; polyamines; seedlings; somatic embryogenesis; somatic embryos; tissues; zeatin
- ... KEY MESSAGE: We found that embryogenic tissues of Picea balfouriana adopt different physiological pathways for long-term proliferation with 6-benzylaminopurine treatment and identified the miRNAs closely associated with proliferation. The long-term maintenance of somatic embryo production capacity in conifer embryogenic tissue (ET) is essential for the production of vigorous somatic seedlings. How ...