Jump to Main Content
- Yue, Pengxiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2019 v.109 pp. 101-107
- anthocyanins; bioavailability; cholesterol; encapsulation; fluorescent lighting; food additives; in vitro digestion; lecithins; milk; pH; particle size; response surface methodology; temperature
- ... Anthocyanins nanoliposomes (AN) are fabricated to improve the stability and bioavailability of anthocyanins (ACNs). Response surface methodology was used to predict an optimized preparation conditions of AN. The optimal parameters were predicted to be lecithin concentration of 10.75 g/L, lecithin to cholesterol ratio of 5.98, and anthocyanins content of 0.15 g. Under the predicted conditions, opti ...
- Yue, Pengxiang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food research international 2019 v.116 pp. 336-345
- anthocyanins; beta-lactoglobulin; bioavailability; chitosan; encapsulation; gastric juice; gastrointestinal system; pH; particle size; response surface methodology
- ... To improve sustained-release property, stability and bioavailability of anthocyanins (ACNs) in vitro, we fabricated the nanocomplexes with chitosan hydrochloride (CHC), carboxymethyl chitosan (CMC) and β-Lactoglobulin (β-Lg). Response surface methodology (RSM) combined with desirability function was employed to optimize ACNs-loaded chitosan/β-Lg (CHC/CMC expressed with chitosan) nanocomplexes with ...