Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Trees 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 469-480
- Picea likiangensis var. rubescens; antioxidants; benzyladenine; conifers; cytokinins; enzyme activity; germination; microRNA; plant development; plant growth; polyamines; seedlings; somatic embryogenesis; somatic embryos; tissues; zeatin
- ... KEY MESSAGE: We found that embryogenic tissues of Picea balfouriana adopt different physiological pathways for long-term proliferation with 6-benzylaminopurine treatment and identified the miRNAs closely associated with proliferation. The long-term maintenance of somatic embryo production capacity in conifer embryogenic tissue (ET) is essential for the production of vigorous somatic seedlings. How ...
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.7 pp. 4291-4303
- Bacteroidetes; Firmicutes; Maillard reaction products; acetylcholinesterase; adenosinetriphosphatase; beneficial microorganisms; blood serum; body weight changes; brain; catalase; color; dose response; enzyme activity; feces; flavor enhancers; fluorescence; food intake; galactose; glutathione peroxidase; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; histopathology; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; intestinal microorganisms; intestines; kidneys; liver; mice; necrosis; oxidative stress; rapeseed; sodium-potassium-exchanging ATPase; superoxide dismutase; tissues; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; urine; virulent strains
- ... As a good flavor enhancer, rapeseed peptide Maillard reaction products (MRPs) were developed, and the effects of MRPs on d-galactose induced aging Kunming mice were investigated for 6 weeks with low (200 mg kg⁻¹ day⁻¹), medium (400 mg kg⁻¹ day⁻¹) and high (800 mg kg⁻¹ day⁻¹) doses. Compared with the natural aging group and d-galactose induced aging mice, the mice with MRP administration showed inc ...