Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yunxiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Scientia horticulturae 2019 v.243 pp. 434-439
- ascorbate peroxidase; ascorbic acid; catalase; chilling injury; chlorophyll; fruits; malondialdehyde; methyl jasmonate; peroxidase; storage quality; sweet peppers; temperature; transportation
- ... Bell pepper is a highly perishable vegetable and chilling injury is a principal physiological factor that negatively impacts the postharvest quality of peppers during transportation and storage. This study parsed the effects of low temperature conditioning (LTC) combined with methyl jasmonate (MeJA) on chilling injury during the storage of bell pepper fruit. The results showed that treatments of L ...
- Wang, Yunxiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Planta 2019 v.249 no.6 pp. 1799-1810
- F-box proteins; Prunus avium; bioinformatics; carbon dioxide; fruits; gene expression regulation; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; microRNA; models; non-coding RNA; ripening
- ... MAIN CONCLUSION: 157 known and 55 novel miRNAs were found in sweet cherry fruit. MiRNA target genes involved in fruit ripening and the differentially expressed miRNAs under CO₂ treatment were identified. MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are short non-coding RNAs and play important functions in many biological processes, including fruit ripening and senescence. In the current study, the high-throughput sequencin ...