Jump to Main Content
- Milena Fermina Rosenfield; Sandra Cristina Müller
- Restoration ecology 2019 v.27 no.1 pp. 158-167
- carbon nitrogen ratio; detritivores; ecosystems; functional diversity; natural regeneration; soil; species richness; trees; tropical forests; vegetation structure; Brazil
- ... Restoration projects may have broad and complex ecological goals that require distinct and integrative measures for evaluating restoration development and success. However, most studies usually evaluate structural and species composition parameters, with less emphasis on ecological processes and functioning. The main objective of this study is to use an integrated approach that considers structura ...
- Baoming Ge; Jun Cui; Daizhen Zhang; Qiuning Liu; Senhao Jiang; Boping Tang; Li Yang; Chunlin Zhou
- Soil & tillage research 2019 v.186 pp. 165-171
- soil organic carbon; Fluvisols; total nitrogen; trees; phosphorus; land use; forests; functional diversity; salt concentration; coasts; soil salts; Populus canadensis; soil density; omnivores; community structure; Metasequoia glyptostroboides; cropland; soil nutrients; detritivores; edaphic factors; pH; habitats; China
- ... The long-term succession of the soil macro-faunal community after reclamation at coastal areas is not well understood, especially at the time scale of centuries. The objective of this work was to analyze soil development by measuring its principal physico-chemical properties and study the macro-faunal biodiversity succession along the successional trajectory created by intermittent reclamation. We ...