Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Ying-Ying, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.49 pp. 28754-28763
- Bacillus subtilis; Candida albicans; Chaetomium; Enterococcus faecium; Panax notoginseng; Staphylococcus aureus; active sites; antibacterial properties; antifungal properties; antineoplastic activity; cell lines; circular dichroism spectroscopy; computer simulation; cytotoxicity; drug therapy; endophytes; fermented foods; fungi; indole alkaloids; inhibitory concentration 50; minimum inhibitory concentration; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; paclitaxel; phenotype; spectral analysis
- ... Two new compounds chetoseminudin F (1) and G (2) together with eleven known compounds were isolated from the solid fermentation products of the endophytic fungus Chaetomium sp. SYP-F7950. The structures of the isolated compounds were elucidated by extensive spectroscopic analyses, including 1D and 2D NMR, and HRFABMS experiments. The absolute configurations of chetoseminudin F (1) and G (2) were d ...
- Wu, Ying-Ying, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Natural product research 2019 v.33 no.19 pp. 2770-2776
- Bacillus cereus; Bacillus subtilis; Candida albicans; Klebsiella pneumoniae; Panax notoginseng; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Staphylococcus aureus; antimicrobial properties; circular dichroism spectroscopy; computer simulation; culture media; diterpenoids; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; enzymes; fungi; indoles; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; peptides; spectral analysis
- ... One new indole diterpenoid, drechmerin I (1), was isolated from the fermentation broth of Drechmeria sp. isolated from the root of Panax notoginseng. Its structure was elucidated based on 1 D and 2 D nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), high resolution electrospray ionization mass spectrum (HRESIMS), and electronic circular dichroism (ECD) spectroscopic analyses as well as TD DFT calculations of ECD ...