Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- BMC plant biology 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 247
- Larix gmelinii var. olgensis; biosynthesis; cellulose synthase; conifers; developmental stages; gene expression; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; leaves; lignification; microRNA; non-coding RNA; plant hormones; prediction; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; roots; signal transduction; stems; tissues
- ... BACKGROUND: MiRNAs (microRNA) are 18–24 nt endogenous noncoding RNAs that regulate gene expression at the post-transcriptional level, including tissue-specific, developmental timing and evolutionary conservation gene expression. RESULTS: This study used high-throughput sequencing technology for the first time in Larix olgensis, predicted 78 miRNAs, including 12,229,003 reads sRNA, screened differe ...
- Wang, Junhui, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Genome 2019 v.62 no.5 pp. 317-328
- Picea abies; Picea asperata; Picea crassifolia; genes; phylogeny; point mutation; single nucleotide polymorphism; sympatry
- ... Picea asperata and P. crassifolia have sympatric ranges and are closely related, but the differences between these species at the plastome level are unknown. To better understand the patterns of variation among Picea plastomes, the complete plastomes of P. asperata and P. crassifolia were sequenced. Then, the plastomes were compared with the complete plastomes of P. abies and P. morrisonicola, whi ...