Jump to Main Content
- Lü, Xiao‐Tao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Land degradation & development 2019 v.30 no.13 pp. 1574-1583
- Nematoda; ammonium; biodiversity; carnivores; community structure; grasslands; grazing; livestock; livestock production; omnivores; plant communities; soil nematodes; soil pH; summer; China
- ... Nutrient addition and livestock exclosure are two strategies for restoring degraded grassland. Although their impacts on plant community properties are well understood, the effects of fertilization and livestock exclosure on belowground fauna community in degraded grassland remain largely unknown. We examined the main and interactive effects of nutrient addition and livestock exclosure on soil nem ...
- Lü, Xiao-Tao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.666 pp. 887-893
- arid lands; biogeochemical cycles; grasslands; mowing; nitrogen; nitrogen content; phosphorus
- ... The stoichiometric characteristics of plant communities are important controller for several fundamental ecological processes. The effects of environmental changes on community stoichiometric characteristics are driven by intra- and inter-specific variation. However, the relative importance of both pathways has seldom been empirically examined.We quantified the relative contribution of intra- and ...