Jump to Main Content
- Xia, Hong, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 367-372
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; animal injuries; animal models; biotin; cerebrospinal fluid; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; humans; infectious diseases; inflammation; mice; permeability; spinal cord; staining
- ... Perforin plays an important role in autoimmune and infectious diseases, but its function in immune inflammatory responses after spinal cord injury (SCI) has received insufficient attention. The goal of this study is to determine the influence of perforin after spinal cord injury (SCI) on secondary inflammation. Compared recovery from SCI in perforin knockout (Prf1−/−) and wild-type(WT)mice, WT mic ...
- Xia, Hong-Fei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.29 pp. 29763-29779
- abnormal development; amniotic fluid; animal experimentation; apoptosis; chick embryos; chickens; choline; dibutyl phthalate; embryogenesis; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; folic acid; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; humans; malondialdehyde; metabolites; neural tube defects; oxidation; oxidative stress; pollutants; reactive oxygen species; superoxide dismutase; teratogenicity; urine
- ... Dibutyl phthalate (DBP), a persistent environmental pollutant, can induce neural tube abnormal development in animals. The possible effects of DBP exposure on human neural tube defects (NTDs) remain elusive. In this study, the distribution of DBP in the body fluid of human NTDs was detected by GC-MS. Then, chick embryos were used to investigate the effects of DBP on early embryonic development. Ox ...