Jump to Main Content
- Teng, Wenchao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy & fuels 2019 v.33 no.8 pp. 7415-7423
- acetone; amides; biofuels; esters; ethanol; heat; heterocyclic compounds; hydrogenation; liquefaction; methanol; oxygen; petroleum; sewage sludge; solvents; temperature; thermogravimetry; weight loss
- ... Liquefaction is a new method of producing crude oil from sewage sludge. The effect of in situ hydrogenation on sewage sludge liquefaction characteristics using different solvents was studied in this research. The highest bio-oil yields were 42.3% in ethanol at 360 °C, 43.1% in acetone at 360 °C, and 26.3% in methanol at 280 °C. Esters were the main components of bio-oils in ethanol and methanol, w ...
- Ji, Wenchao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 pp. 113623
- active sites; adsorption; aluminum oxide; carbon dioxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; density functional theory; electron transfer; hydrogenation; methanol; nanoparticles; silica
- ... Although experimental studies have shown that Ga3Ni5 is a promising catalyst for carbon dioxide (CO2) hydrogenation to methanol (CH3OH), the roles that cluster size and support play in the reaction are not clear. This research was set to study the quantitative and qualitative impacts of the size and support of Ga-Ni clusters on CO2 hydrogenation to CH3OH at electronic and molecular levels by using ...