Jump to Main Content
- Perna, Valentina; Agger, Jane W.; Andersen, Mogens L.; Holck, Jesper; Meyer, Anne S.
- ACS sustainable chemistry & engineering 2019 v.7 no.12 pp. 10425-10434
- Myceliophthora thermophila, etc ; Coriolus versicolor; Ganoderma lucidum; biorefining; catalytic activity; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; enzyme kinetics; free radicals; fungi; laccase; lignin; lignocellulose; moieties; oxidation; oxygen; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Laccases (EC 188.8.131.52) catalyze oxidation of phenoxyl groups in lignin during reduction of O₂, and the first product is a lignin radical. The determination of laccase kinetics on lignin requires cautious interpretation due to the radical reactions involved. In this study the radicals produced during laccase catalyzed oxidation of organosolv lignin were measured by electron paramagnetic resonance ( ...
- Li, Jingen; Lin, Liangcai; Sun, Tao; Xu, Jing; Ji, Jingxiao; Liu, Qian; Tian, Chaoguang
- Metabolic engineering 2019
- Myceliophthora thermophila, etc ; batch fermentation; bioprocessing; biorefining; carbon; cellulose; corn cobs; cost effectiveness; enzymes; fuels; lignocellulose; metabolic engineering; phytomass; succinic acid; sustainable development; thermophilic fungi; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The production of fuels and chemicals from renewable plant biomass has been proposed as a feasible strategy for global sustainable development. However, the economic efficiency of biorefineries is low. Here, through metabolic engineering, Myceliophthora thermophila, a cellulolytic thermophilic fungus, was constructed into a platform that can efficiently convert lignocellulose into important bulk c ...