Jump to Main Content
- Coriton, Olivier; Faye, Annie; Paux, Etienne; Lemoine, Jocelyne; Huteau, Virginie; Branlard, Gerard; Jahier, Joseph
- Molecular breeding 2019 v.39 no.3 pp. 32
- chromosome translocation, etc ; breads; breeding; durum wheat; genomics; genotyping; glutenins; in situ hybridization; loci; meiosis; molecular weight; single nucleotide polymorphism; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... High molecular weight glutenin subunits (HMW-GS) are well-known to directly influence the bread wheat quality. In a previous paper, our group reported the replacement of the locus Glu-A1 by the locus Glu-D1—allele Glu-D1a encoding the HMW-GS (2–12)—in a partial isohomoeoallelic lines of the French bread wheat variety cv. Courtot. We plan to exploit the novel translocated 1AS.1AL-1DL chromosome in ...
- Gangopadhyay, Soumyashree A.; Cox, Kurt J.; Manna, Debasish; Lim, Donghyun; Maji, Basudeb; Zhou, Qingxuan; Choudhary, Amit
- Biochemistry 2019 v.58 no.4 pp. 234-244
- chromosome translocation, etc ; DNA; adaptive immunity; bacteria; biomedical research; biotechnology; chromatin; enzymes; epigenetics; gene editing; gene therapy; genes; genomics; genotoxicity; image analysis; loci; models; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The CRISPR (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeat)-Cas system is an adaptive immune system of bacteria that has furnished several RNA-guided DNA endonucleases (e.g., Cas9) that are revolutionizing the field of genome engineering. Cas9 is being used to effect genomic alterations as well as in gene drives, where a particular trait may be propagated through a targeted species popul ...