Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Zhibo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.9 pp. 5802-5809
- antineoplastic agents; artificial intelligence; biological models; colorectal neoplasms; data analysis; image analysis; mass spectrometry; metabolites; metabolomics; neoplasm cells; phenotype; therapeutics; tissues
- ... Multicellular spheroids (hereinafter referred to as spheroids) are 3D biological models. The metabolomic profiles inside spheroids provide crucial information reflecting the molecular phenotypes and microenvironment of cells. To study the influence of an anticancer drug on the spatially resolved metabolites, spheroids were cultured using HCT-116 colorectal cancer cells, treated with the anticancer ...
- Yang, Zhibo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.14 pp. 9018-9024
- antineoplastic agents; liquid chromatography; mammals; mass spectrometry; neoplasm cells
- ... Analyzing cellular constituents on the single-cell level through mass spectrometry (MS) allows for a wide range of compounds to be studied simultaneously. However, there is a need for quantitative single-cell mass spectrometry (qSCMS) methods to fully characterize drug efficacy from individual cells within cell populations. In this study, qSCMS experiments were carried out using the Single-probe M ...