Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Guangyi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environment international 2019 v.126 pp. 406-412
- mercury; methylmercury compounds; rice; risk; risk assessment; China
- ... Rice samples were collected at 560 sites in 15 provinces across China in areas without known point mercury (Hg) sources. Total mercury (THg) and methylmercury (MeHg) concentrations were analyzed in these rice samples for risk assessment. Relatively low THg and MeHg concentrations were found in the majority of the white rice samples with an overall mean of 4.74 (1.06–22.7) μg kg−1 and 0.682 (0.03–8 ...
- Sun, Guangyi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2019 v.213 pp. 526-533
- air; air pollution control; atmospheric chemistry; best available technology; bottom ash; catalytic activity; emissions factor; fabrics; flue gas desulfurization; fly ash; gypsum; limestone; mercury; power plants; pulverized coal; China
- ... Coal-fired power plants (CFPPs) are an important anthropogenic emission source of atmospheric mercury (Hg). Understanding the co-benefits of conventional air pollution control devices (APCDs) on Hg reduction is crucial for reducing Hg emission from this source. In this study, atmospheric Hg emission from a pulverized coal (PC) utility boiler in North China was investigated along the emission contr ...