Jump to Main Content
- Mühr-Ebert, Elena L., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Applied geochemistry 2019 v.100 pp. 213-222
- calcium; carbonates; chemical composition; databases; environmental hazards; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; geochemistry; groundwater; ionic strength; magnesium; mining; models; pH; prediction; radioactivity; surface water; thermodynamics; uranium; uranyl ions; water purification; water resources
- ... Environmental hazards are caused by uranium mining legacies and enhanced radioactivity in utilized groundwater and surface water resources. Knowledge of uranium speciation in these waters is essential for predicting radionuclide migration and for installing effective water purification technology.The validity of the thermodynamic data for the environmental media affected by uranium mining legacies ...
- Ebert, T., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases 2019 v.29 no.1 pp. 23-29
- blood serum; creatinine; diabetes mellitus; females; free fatty acids; gestational diabetes; glucose; homeostasis; hypertension; immunoassays; insulin resistance; lipid metabolism; models; mortality; obesity; prediction; pregnancy; regression analysis; renal function; standard deviation; women
- ... Pro-Neurotensin (NT), a stable surrogate parameter of NT, has recently been introduced as a peptide predicting the development of obesity, diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular diseases, and cardiovascular mortality. However, regulation of Pro-NT in gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) remains uninvestigated.Pro-NT was quantified in 74 women with GDM, 74 healthy, gestational age-matched, pregnant contr ...