Jump to Main Content
- Rolfe, John, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Ecological economics 2019 v.159 pp. 75-83
- case studies; contingent valuation; meta-analysis; models; recreation; travel; Australia
- ... Temporal stability of non-market values help to demonstrate the validity of value estimates and the reliability of benefit transfers, however evidence of value stability over time is limited. A literature review focused on meta-analysis studies shows that it is standard practice to adjust values for CPI changes between temporal periods, but that in about half of cases additional value increases ov ...
- Rolfe, John, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Ecological indicators 2019 v.102 pp. 623-632
- Internet; accountability; environmental health; environmental indicators; environmental monitoring; fish health; habitat destruction; harbors (waterways); models; stakeholders; Great Barrier Reef; Queensland
- ... Ecosystem health report cards are an increasingly popular means of summarizing the results of environmental monitoring programs for broad, non-scientific audiences. This paper describes a whole-of-system report card initiative developed to monitor the condition of a multi-use port in the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area, Queensland, Australia. Concerns over the impacts of major industrial ex ...