Jump to Main Content
- Huddersman, Katherine; Ekpruke, Aghogho; Asuelimen, Leo
- Critical reviews in environmental science and technology 2019 v.49 no.4 pp. 277-317
- best available technology, etc ; cost analysis; monitoring; oxidation; pollution; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... The OSPAR priority list entails a strategy, for monitoring the listed chemicals as well as prescribing cessation targets. However, not much is known about the best available technologies for dealing with cases of environmental pollution from these chemicals. On the other hand, Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs) are among the most effective environmental treatment technologies. The scientific lite ...
- Matsukami, Hidenori; Kajiwara, Natsuko
- Chemosphere 2019 v.230 pp. 164-172
- best available technology, etc ; alkanes; combustion; flue gas; fly ash; incinerators; kilns; monitoring; persistent organic pollutants; polychlorinated biphenyls; polychlorinated dibenzodioxins; polychlorinated dibenzofurans; solid wastes; toxicity; Japan; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Incineration experiments with solid wastes containing approximately 3% (w/w) short-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs) that have recently been listed as persistent organic pollutants (POPs) and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins (MCCPs) were conducted using a pilot-scale incinerator to investigate the efficiency of their destruction as well as the unintentional formation of POPs and their destruct ...