Jump to Main Content
- Lü, Xiao-Tao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Oecologia 2019 v.189 no.3 pp. 769-779
- Leymus chinensis; ecosystem management; ecosystems; field experimentation; grasses; meadows; mowing; nitrogen; species richness; steppes
- ... Increasing availability of reactive nitrogen (N) threatens plant diversity in diverse ecosystems. While there is mounting evidence for the negative impacts of N deposition on one component of diversity, species richness, we know little about its effects on another one, species evenness. It is suspected that ecosystem management practice that removes nitrogen from the ecosystem, such as hay-harvest ...
- Lü, Xiao-Tao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.666 pp. 887-893
- arid lands; biogeochemical cycles; grasslands; mowing; nitrogen; nitrogen content; phosphorus
- ... The stoichiometric characteristics of plant communities are important controller for several fundamental ecological processes. The effects of environmental changes on community stoichiometric characteristics are driven by intra- and inter-specific variation. However, the relative importance of both pathways has seldom been empirically examined.We quantified the relative contribution of intra- and ...