Jump to Main Content
- Kaur, Ramandeep; Kaur, Ripneel; Grover, Aman; Rani, Susheela; Malik, Ashok Kumar; Kabir, Abuzar; Furton, Kenneth G.
- Journal of separation science 2019 v.42 no.14 pp. 2407-2417
- public water supply, etc ; bisphenol A; desorption; detection limit; dibutyl phthalate; diethyl phthalate; fabrics; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; groundwater; lidocaine; municipal wastewater; pollutants; sludge; solvents; standard deviation; tap water; triclosan; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... A rapid extraction and cleanup method using selective fabric phase sorptive extraction combined with gas chromatography and mass spectrometry has been developed and validated for the determination of broad polarity spectrum emerging pollutants, ethyl paraben, butyl paraben, diethyl phthalate, dibutyl phthalate, lidocaine, prilocaine, triclosan, and bisphenol A in various aqueous samples. Some impo ...
- Ji, Xiyan; Li, Huimin; Zhang, Jibiao; Saiyin, Hexige; Zheng, Zheng
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.365 pp. 483-493
- public water supply, etc ; Chlorella; DNA methylation; ammonium; chemical oxygen demand; municipal wastewater; nuclear genome; organic matter; orthophosphates; phosphorus; pollution control; stress tolerance; total nitrogen; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In this study, the effects of nutrient and dissolved organic matter removal, stress resistance (DNA methylation), and the algae-bacteria dynamic ratio of algal-bacterial consortia in actual municipal wastewater were investigated. Results indicate that the presence of a Chlorella vulgaris-Bacillus licheniformis consortium had profound effects. The removal rates of total nitrogen, ammonium, orthopho ...