Jump to Main Content
- Pujade-Renaud, Valérie; Déon, Marine; Gazis, Romina; Ribeiro, Sébastien; Dessailly, Florence; Granet, Françoise; Chaverri, Priscila
- Phytopathology 2019 v.109 no.11 pp. 1888-1899
- antibiosis, etc ; Colletotrichum; Corynespora cassiicola; Hevea brasiliensis; Pestalotiopsis; Trichoderma; antagonists; biological control; endophytes; fungi; laboratory experimentation; leaf abscission; mycelium; pathogens; plantations; rubber; tree diseases; trees; virulence; Amazonia; Peru; Philippines; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The Corynespora leaf fall disease of rubber trees, caused by the necrotrophic fungus Corynespora cassiicola, is responsible for important yield losses in Asian and African plantations, whereas its impact is negligible in South America. The objective of this study was to identify potential antagonists of C. cassiicola among fungal endophytes (i.e., Pestalotiopsis, Colletotrichum, and Trichoderma sp ...
- Alijani, Zahra; Amini, Jahanshir; Ashengroph, Morahem; Bahramnejad, Bahman
- International journal of food microbiology 2019 pp. 108276
- antibiosis, etc ; Colletotrichum; Fragaria ananassa; Staphylococcus sciuri; acetic acid; anthracnose; antifungal properties; biofilm; biofumigation; biological control; biomass; cell free system; chitinase; conidia; culture filtrates; disease severity; endophytes; fruits; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; germination; gibberellins; greenhouses; hydrogen cyanide; indole acetic acid; mechanism of action; mycelium; nucleotide sequences; pathogens; phenotype; phylogeny; proteinases; ribosomal DNA; siderophores; soil; strawberries; toluene; volatile organic compounds; xylene; Show all 38 Subjects
- ... A nonpathogenic endophytic bacterial isolate, recovered from Fragaria × ananassa stolon, and its antifungal activity against Colletotrichum nymphaeae was evaluated under in vitro, in vivo, and greenhouse conditions. Bacterial isolate was identified as Staphylococcus sciuri MarR44 (Strain ID: WDCM 891 = CCSM-B 00640) using phenotypic and biochemical properties and molecular phylogenetic analysis of ...