Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Jennifer D., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.30 pp. 26789-26797
- X-ray diffraction; alloys; annealing; atomic absorption spectrometry; catalysts; catalytic activity; cathodes; cobalt; electrochemistry; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; fuel cells; nanocrystals; ovens; small-angle X-ray scattering; temperature; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The development of a suitable catalyst for the oxygen reduction reaction (ORR), the cathode reaction of proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFC), is necessary to push this technology toward widespread adoption. There have been substantial efforts to utilize bimetallic Pt−M alloys that adopt the ordered face-centered tetragonal (L1₀) phase in order to reduce the usage of precious metal, enhance ...
- Lee, Jennifer D., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2019 v.123 no.16 pp. 10477-10486
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; acetaldehyde; condensation reactions; desorption; electrons; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; nanocrystals; oxidation; oxygen; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; platinum; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... In this study, the impact of supported Pt particles on the thermal and photocatalytic activity of well-defined anatase TiO₂ (A-TiO₂) nanocrystals (NCs) was investigated. Pt-decorated NCs were characterized using scanning transmission electron microscopy, energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. The activity of the Pt-decorated NCs for the thermal and photocatalyt ...