Jump to Main Content
- Tengfei Lin; Yun Song; Xianglin Zhang; Huiyuan Guo; Lishun Liu; Ziyi Zhou; Binyan Wang; Genfu Tang; Chengzhang Liu; Yan Yang; Wenhua Ling; Zhengqiang Yuan; Jianping Li; Yan Zhang; Yong Huo; Xiaobin Wang; Hao Zhang; Xianhui Qin; Xiping Xu
- Clinical nutrition 2019 v.38 no.5 pp. 2381-2388
- adults; alcohols; case-control studies; experimental design; hypertension; neoplasms; odds ratio; patients; risk factors; stroke; vitamin E; China
- ... Evidence from epidemiologic studies on the association of circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D] concentrations with the incident risk of cancer has been inconsistent. We aimed to investigate the prospective relationship of baseline plasma 25(OH)D concentrations with the risk of cancer, and to examine possible effect modifiers.We employed a nested case–control study design, including 231 patien ...
- Xing Liu; Aileen Baecker; Ming Wu; Jin-Yi Zhou; Jie Yang; Ren-Qiang Han; Pei-Hua Wang; Ai-Min Liu; Xiaoping Gu; Xiao-Feng Zhang; Xu-Shan Wang; Ming Su; Xu Hu; Zheng Sun; Gang Li; Zi-Yi Jin; Su Yon Jung; Lina Mu; Na He; Qing-Yi Lu; Liming Li; Jin-Kou Zhao; Zuo-Feng Zhang
- Nutrients 2019 v.11 no.9 pp. -
- Hepatitis B virus; Hepatitis C virus; alcohol drinking; alcohols; blood serum; case-control studies; confidence interval; etiology; garlic; hepatitis B antigens; interviews; liver neoplasms; nutritional intervention; odds ratio; risk factors; China
- ... Although the major risk factors for liver cancer have been established, preventive factors for liver cancer have not been fully explored. We evaluated the association between raw garlic consumption and liver cancer in a large population-based case-control study in Eastern China. The study was conducted in Jiangsu, China, from 2003 to 2010. A total of 2011 incident liver cancer cases and 7933 rando ...
- PubMed Central: