Jump to Main Content
- Boylan, Kristin L.M., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.126 pp. 301-307
- animal ovaries; antigens; biomarkers; biosensors; detection limit; epididymis; human diseases; humans; interleukin-6; mobile telephones; ovarian neoplasms; prototypes; user interface
- ... In this work, we developed benchtop and handheld Giant Magnetoresistive (GMR) biosensing systems that serve as platforms for detecting a wide variety of protein biomarkers for human diseases. System development included spintronic and nanomagnetic materials, biomolecular chemistry, electronic circuitry, analog and digital signal processing, firmware programming, user interface programming on both ...
- Walter, Heidi-Kristin, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2019 v.296 pp. 81-92
- active ingredients; antineoplastic activity; antineoplastic agents; cytotoxicity; drug carriers; head; humans; hydrazides; hydrazones; lung neoplasms; melanoma; models; neck; ovarian neoplasms; pH; peptides; serum albumin; skin irritation; water solubility
- ... Auristatins are a class of highly cytotoxic tubulin-disrupting peptides, which have shown limited therapeutic effect as free agents in clinical trials.In our continuing effort to develop acid-sensitive albumin-binding anticancer drugs exploiting circulating serum albumin as the drug carrier, we investigated the highly toxic drug payload auristatin E to assess whether the corresponding albumin-bind ...