Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2019 v.77 pp. 346-353
- ammonium; crystal structure; filtration; manganese; oxidation; pH; pollution; sand; surface area; surface water
- ... Manganese and ammonium pollution in surface water sources has become a serious issue. In this study, a pilot-scale filtration system was used to investigate the effect of ammonium on manganese removal during the simultaneous removal of ammonium and manganese from surface water using a manganese co-oxide filter film (MeOx). The results showed that the manganese removal efficiency of MeOx in the abs ...
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.222 pp. 970-979
- Pseudomonas; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; aquatic organisms; bacteria; cadmium; chromatography; denitrification; genes; heavy metals; manganese; manganese dioxide; nitrates; pH; response surface methodology; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; toxicity; water pollution
- ... Toxic heavy metal containing Cd(II) species is a serious threat for ecological environmental and many aquatic organisms. This work is aimed at evaluating the performance of Cd(II) and nitrate removal by Pseudomonas sp. H117. Response surface methodology (RSM) experiments showed that the maximum Cd(II) removal efficiency of 85.67% was obtained under the optimum conditions: temperature of 30.48 °C, ...