Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Water resources management 2019 v.33 no.4 pp. 1349-1365
- dry season; energy; hydrology; power generation; rivers; statistical analysis; water power; wet season
- ... In the research and application of reservoir operation chart, few studies have paid attention to the time scale problem of operation stage, and there are almost no conclusions about the relationship between power generation and operation stage length. In view of this, the drawing method of Energy Storage Operation Chart (ESOC) and its simulation operation processes are studied in this paper. Casca ...
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Water resources management 2019 v.33 no.5 pp. 1785-1799
- case studies; deterministic models; heteroskedasticity; neural networks; planning; prediction; probability distribution; rivers; runoff; support vector machines; uncertainty
- ... Reliable forecasts of middle and long-term runoff can be highly valuable for water resources planning and management. The uncertainty of runoff forecasting is also essential for water resource managers. However, deterministic models only provide single prediction values without uncertainty attached. In this study, Gaussian Mixture Regression (GMR) approach is applied for probabilistic middle and l ...