Jump to Main Content
- Li, Shuping; Lin, Mengmeng; Wang, Jinhui; Zhang, Liwei; Lin, Meijing; Hu, Zhenbang; Qi, Zhaoming; Jiang, Hongwei; Fu, Yongfu; Xin, Dawei; Liu, Chunyan; Chen, Qingshan
- Plant growth regulation 2019 v.87 no.1 pp. 69-82
- Phytophthora sojae, etc ; Glycine max; biotic stress; cultivars; genes; heat stress; leaves; roots; soybeans; stress response; sumoylation; transcription (genetics); Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Modification of protein substrates by small ubiquitin-related modifier (SUMO) plays a vital role in plants under biotic and abiotic stresses. However, its role in the stress responses of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill) is poorly understood. In this study, we explored SUMOylation in soybean in response to Phytophthora sojae race 1 infection and heat shock. We selected two soybean cultivars for t ...
- Zhang, Zhuoqun; Xu, Ying; Song, Guangmei; Gao, Xinying; Zhao, Yuqi; Jia, Mengzhen; Chen, Yufei; Suo, Bing; Chen, Qiuming; Wu, Di; Wu, Wenxu; Wen, Jingzhi
- Journal of general plant pathology 2019 v.85 no.3 pp. 201-210
- Phytophthora sojae, etc ; amino acids; attractants; beans; chemoattractants; chemotaxis; citric acid; cultivars; encystment; germination; isoflavones; resistance mechanisms; root exudates; roots; soil-borne diseases; soybeans; stem rot; sugars; zoospores; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Phytophthora root and stem rot of soybean is a destructive disease in many countries caused by the soil-borne pathogen Phytophthora sojae. The interaction between soil-borne pathogens and plant roots before invasion is a focus of interest for revealing host and nonhost resistance mechanisms to soil-borne pathogens. In the present study, soybean cvs. Sloan (susceptible), Williams 82 (resistant) and ...