Jump to Main Content
- Deng, Qian; Deng, Qunxian; Wang, Yang; Li, Lei; Long, Xingyu; Ren, Si; Fan, Yue; Lin, Lijin; Xia, Hui; Liang, Dong; Wang, Jin; Zhang, Huifen; Lv, Xiulan; Wang, Yongqing
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2019 v.191 no.6 pp. 342
- fruit trees, etc ; Bidens biternata; Bidens pilosa; Ziziphus; biomass; cadmium; carotenoids; catalase; chlorophyll; heavy metals; intercropping; orchards; peroxidase; pollution; roots; seedlings; shoots; superoxide dismutase; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... To study the effects of intercropping with accumulator plants on heavy metal accumulation of fruit trees, plants of three Bidens species (Bidens pilosa, Bidens biternata, and Bidens parviflora) were intercropped with Ziziphus acidojujuba seedlings under cadmium (Cd)-contaminated conditions (5 mg kg⁻¹). Intercropping with Bidens species increased the biomass and chlorophyll b content of Z. acidojuj ...
- Shi, Hui; Bai, Cuihua; Luo, Donglin; Wang, Wei; Zhou, Changmin; Meharg, Andrew A.; Yao, Lixian
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.6 pp. 6209-6215
- fruit trees, etc ; Litchi chinensis; animal manures; application rate; chlortetracycline; doxycycline; field experimentation; fruit crops; fruits; half life; human health; manure spreading; orchard soils; risk; roots; shoots; veterinary drugs; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The environmental and human health risk posed by veterinary antibiotics is of global concern. Antibiotic uptake by herbal plants has been studied, but little is known about perennial woody fruit crops. Litchi (Litchi chinensis Sonn.), a longevial fruit tree, is routinely fertilized with animal manure and, therefore, may be at risk of antibiotic uptake into its fruits. This study investigated the d ...