Jump to Main Content
- Nervo, Tiziana; Bertero, Alessia; Poletto, Mariagrazia; Pregel, Paola; Leone, Roberta; Toffoli, Valentina; Vincenti, Leila
- Theriogenology 2019 v.126 pp. 95-105
- umbilical arteries, etc ; abdomen; asses; body weight; breeding season; breeds; conception; crossbreds; descriptive statistics; edema; fetal development; fetus; gender; gestational age; gonads; heart rate; monitoring; ovulation; parturition; pregnancy; thorax; velocimetry; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The aim of this study was to collect and analyze ultrasound measurements of fetal-maternal structures during normal and pathological pregnancies in jennies, a livestock species of growing interest. For two breeding seasons, 38 jennies of different breeds and crossbreeds aged between 3 and 18 years were monitored weekly by transrectal examination using a portable Esaote ultrasound (MyLab™ 30 GOLD V ...
- Meyer, Nicole; Santamaria, Clarisa Guillermina; Müller, Judith Elisabeth; Schumacher, Anne; Rodriguez, Horacio Adolfo; Zenclussen, Ana Claudia
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.251 pp. 493-501
- umbilical arteries, etc ; acute exposure; angiogenesis; blood flow; body weight; contraceptives; estradiol; ethanol; fetal development; fetus; growth and development; human food chain; large for gestational age; mice; mothers; placenta; pregnancy outcome; pups; reproductive performance; rivers; somatomedins; synthetic estrogens; ultrasonography; urine; wildlife; women; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... 17α-ethinyl estradiol (EE2) is a synthetic compound widely used in the generation of contraceptive pills. EE2 is present in the urine of women taking contraceptives and its presence has been confirmed at increasing concentrations contaminating rivers all over the world. Because of this cycle, it can entry the human food chain when watering plants. A negative influence of EE2 on fertility and repro ...