Jump to Main Content
- Piszczek, Piotr; Kuszewska, Karolina; Błaszkowski, Janusz; Sochacka-Obruśnik, Anna; Stojakowska, Anna; Zubek, Szymon
- Applied soil ecology 2019
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Arum; Glomus mosseae; Olpidium; endophytes; gardens; industry; medicinal plants; morphs; mycorrhizal fungi; pharmacology; roots; secondary metabolites; soil chemical properties; spores; surveys; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Medicinal plants are an important part of the health system in many countries around the world. However, to date, <1% of global herbal species have been studied in terms of their interactions with soil-borne fungi; this figure includes arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF), which have been found to enhance the performance of medicinal plants. The aims of the present investigation were to examine over ...
- Rożek, Katarzyna; Rola, Kaja; Błaszkowski, Janusz; Zubek, Szymon
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.649 pp. 1573-1579
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Acaulospora; Olpidium; ectomycorrhizae; endophytes; forest ecosystems; herbaceous plants; mycelium; mycorrhizal fungi; phosphorus; soil chemical properties; species richness; sporangia; spores; temperate forests; temperate zones; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; Poland; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... The overwhelming majority of research on fungal interactions with plants in the forest ecosystems of the temperate climate zone focuses on ectomycorrhizal associations and no studies so far have compared the occurrence of root-inhabiting fungi in herbaceous plant species. We thus studied arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) and fungal root endophyte colonization rates as well as AMF species richness ...