Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Organic geochemistry 2019 v.128 pp. 148-160
- Permian period; basins; biomarkers; condensates; isomerization; maturity stage; oils; petroleum; rocks; China
- ... Here we discuss three types of diamondoid parameters for oils from the Junggar Basin. These are: absolute concentrations, concentration ratios, and isomerization ratios. According to the absolute diamondoid concentrations, the oils collected from different areas of the basin were broadly divided into three maturity stages: (1) low-mature (<100 ppm adamantanes; <5 ppm diamantanes); (2) mature (100– ...
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Langmuir 2019 v.35 no.13 pp. 4481-4490
- adsorbents; adsorption; cadmium; chitosan; crosslinking; freeze-thaw cycles; graphene; graphene oxide; heavy metals; humic acids; hydrogels; ionic strength; manufacturing; metal ions; models; nickel; pH; polyvinyl alcohol; sewage; sorption isotherms; strength (mechanics); wastewater
- ... The applications of graphene-based adsorbents were limited because of their complicated manufacturing technology and hi cost, thus it is very important to prepare new inexpensive and easily manufactured graphene-based adsorbents. Herein, novel GCP hydrogels with different graphene oxide (GO), chitosan (CS), and poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) ratios were facilely prepared through a method of freeze–thaw ...