Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environment international 2019
- animal tissues; blood serum; cohort studies; enzymes; females; hormones; males; maternal exposure; perfluorohexane sulfonic acid; perfluorooctane sulfonic acid; perfluorooctanoic acid; placenta; regression analysis; China
- ... Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) are widely used in China, but little is known about the association between prenatal PFASs exposure and fetal reproductive development as well as its potential mechanism.We investigated the effects of prenatal PFASs exposure on fetal reproductive hormones and its potential mechanism in relation to steroidogenic enzymes.Ten selected PFASs (n = 351) includ ...
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.3 pp. 2691-2698
- blood serum; carbon; fetal development; fetus; maternal-fetal transfer; moieties; perfluorocarbons; placenta; pregnancy; sulfonic acid; umbilical cord; China
- ... Perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) can be transferred from a mother to her fetus during pregnancy and adversely affect fetal development. However, the efficiency and influencing factors of PFASs maternal–fetal transfer remain unclear. We measured the levels of six perfluoroalkylcarboxylates, three perfluoroalkylsulfonates, and one sulfonamide in 369 pairs of maternal and umbilic ...